Oasis Fusion Web Based
Web Based | Oasis Fusion introduces Patient Pages which is a new tool that provides physicians with customizable and dynamic views of the electronic patient record.
Web Deployed | Oasis Fusion is built on the industry-leading robust and scalable Oracle platform for web deployment to maximize investment in existing network infrastructure.
Oasis Fusion is a result of a joint project between Balsam and Oasis Medical Solutions of the UK incorporating best practices and experience of medical care in UK NHS.
Oasis fusion has a powerful clinical workstation module which offers:
- The ability to customize the clinic datasets.
- A configurable view of the patient’s health record.
- Displays a patient banner consistent with the common user interface standards.
- Configured data entry pages which enable rapid collection of clinical information.
- Patient pages can incorporate scoring algorithms based on the responses selected.
- Forms can be structured so a response to a question can open a child dataset. For example, if the patient has diabetes then it may be relevant to collect some more specific information in a child dataset.
Patient pages contain a number of different response types:
- Free text
- Numeric readings
- Two value readings
- Reply lists
- Medical coding (ICD10)
- URL link
- Selected Data
- Images with annotation and drawing tools
For more details or to request a quotation, please contact us here